Electrical Apprenticeship Level 2
This course will develop the skills and knowledge needed to be an effective apprentice in the Electrical industry. It is recommended for apprentices who work in an Electrical role and who want to further their career and gain a qualification through training and assessment in the workplace. The course provides the opportunity to develop the competencies needed to carry out the responsibilities associated with the installation and/or maintenance of Electrotechnical systems and equipment in buildings, structures and the environment.
Who is the course for?
- 16+ working within the Electrical installation industry
What will I study?
- working efficiently and effectively,
- using and communicating technical information,
- Electrical installation science and theory,
- functional skills.
What will I need for the course?
- you will need to be employed in the industry and attend the centre one day per week.
How will I be assessed?
at work by observations,
- online and paper based tests.
How long is the course?
level 2 is 18 -24 months,
- level 3 is one additional year.
What do I gain if successful?
level 2 NVQ PEO,
- level 2 Technical Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology,
- the opportunity to progress on to a Level 3 Electrical Installation Qualification.
How much does it cost?
for all candidates aged 16-18 the course is fully funded by the Government. It is available to anybody working in the industry.
- outside of the 16-18 age group costs will be dependent on individual candidate and employer details.
How do I find out more?
Just contact our friendly team. Phone: 0845 430 9009 e-mail: email@example.com. We are here to help you.
For more course information please visit the national careers service website at: National Careers Service National Careers Service!
Teaching and Learning
Early Years & Adult Care
Manufacturing & Engineering