What is MIT's IAG Service?
MIT Skills aims to provide all learners and potential learners with information and advice that empowers them to make self-determined choices about learning and work.
• Our objectives are to ensure that all learners and potential learners:
• Receive clear, accurate, up to date, accessible, objective and impartial information before committing to a course.
• Receive requested information and advice within seven working days of asking.
• Can access appropriate opportunities to discuss how a proposed course meets their needs with (1) tutors or tutor organisers (2) AG or support staff in the college (3) external specialists.
• Can access information and advice about (1) available financial help,(2) learning support and/or (3) other local opportunities that might meet their needs.
• Can access clear, accurate, up-to-date, accessible, objective and impartial AG about progression opportunities.